Another rabbit trail

Wed, 21 Jun 2000 06:50:00 -0500

Clyde,
At 07:01 21-06-00 -0400, you wrote:
>Friends,
>
>I agree that the ear is truly remarkable.  It is so intricate with those
little
>bones and things.  That is why I have trouble trying to make myself
believe that
>it either designed itself or just evolved by chance.  Actually, I don't even
>try; it just doesn't make sense to me.

Careful there, my friend.  Pondering such imponderables has lead many
people to think that there must be/have been a higher being guiding such
evolution.  All we can do at this point is to try to figure out how
the ear works now, not how it came to be.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(319)-387-1204  //  Fax (319)-387-1076(Dept.office)

Live such that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry.