Fw: Brochures

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 07:05:11 -0400

Larry,

Do you also add your name and phone number to all brochures?  I would.  I
bought 1000 of these brochures, which I intend to give to my clients over the
coming year, but your ideas of leaving them in more or less public locations
sounds like a great idea to me.  Thanks!  I might follow suit.

Regards,
Clyde