New Zealand comes to Las Vegas

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:15:37 -0700

As you may know, Stephan Powell, RPT from New Zealand, (and this
tech list), is visiting the U.S.  Early this morning he arrived
in Las Vegas, and this afternoon Alan Meyer and my wife and I met
him for lunch.  We did the buffet thing at the Luxor.  We share a
few traveling stories, (you know, how the hot and cold water on
the sink is reversed and the light switch turns on up instead of
down).  We chatted a bit about pianos of course, (what else do
techs do over lunch).  We had a great time.  It was fun finally
matching the face with the text!  He will be here for three days
and then off to Las Angeles for a couple of days.  Next he goes
to San Francisco and the to the convention in D.C. where we can
all see him!

Just doing the best we can for international diplomacy!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV