Saskatoon Convention

Rob Kiddell atonal@telusplanet.net
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 08:39:35 -0600

From:           	"Robert Moffatt" <moffattr@cadvision.com>
To:             	<pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject:        	Saskatoon Convention
Date sent:      	Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:43:37 -0600
Send reply to:  	pianotech@ptg.org

Hello all,

I couldn't attend the convention in Saskatoon and
wondered how everything went.

Sincerely,

Bob

Hi Bob,

	As one of the instructors at the convention, I have to
'objectively' say that it was a well attended and informative event.
The sessions were nicely balanced between tuning, regulation,
repair and customer relations. The University of Saskatoon campus
is beautiful. Weather was terrific. I met a lot of folks from a lot
further out than I expected, Ontario, Québec and André from New
Brunswick.

I'm putting together the newsletter for July that will have complete
convention coverage... let myself or Al Jeschke know if you want to
be on the mailing list. You can join the CAPT or subscribe to the
newsletter, either way.

Regards,

Rob Kiddell RPT
Atonal Piano Service