Piano 300, Chickens and dogs.

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:14:27 -0700

I just realized today that I was preaching to the choir with the PTG
Celebrating 300 Years of the Piano brouchure.

I thought that it would be a nice thing to share with my clients.

Wait!!

Why not use these to do anonymous promotion of the piano.  I have decided
to start leaving small stacks of these in waiting rooms, airport lounges,
etc.  It is a beautiful publication and by leaving it in those areas
interest may be generated in a non-owner.

Also, Chickens and dogs, It has been interesting to see this on the list
but wonder what some animal lover will think about piano technicians
sharing recipees for Mutt Loaf, when the do a search of the web for pet
information.

Larry Messerly, RPT
Prescott\Phoenix