A440 Big Band

Dave Durben ddurben@yamaha.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:00:00 -0700

Hello folks,

I'm writing today on a NON-POLITICAL issue of some (perhaps major) importance.  We may have some slots to fill in the A440 band at the Yamaha reception, at the Convention next month.

If you play an instrument and have an interest in joining this group, please get in touch with Marshall Hawkins.  He will be leading the band, and will know which intruments are still needed.

This is really a great opportunity for some fun and fellowship at this year's convention and institute, and we want to include as many people as possible in the event.  So if you've not yet considered participating, give it some thought.

It's a great, CONSTRUCTIVE way to blow your own horn!!

Thanks,

David Durben
Piano Service
Yamaha Corp. of America