tuning

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 19:07:19 -0500

> Within certain parameters, any talk of what is correct and what is
> wrong
> has really little or no meaning.
>
> I hope to get to the point where I can quickly idendify and
> duplicate any
> tuners ET style and stretch.

I'm at the point where I believe tuner "a" can affect a piano in such a
way that "b", though an excellent tuner perhaps cannot make the piano
"behave" the way s/he might want on the first go-round because there are
so many ways of dealing with renderings, with pins, and all the other
details that go into this mysterious stuff.
les b
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.