ETD Question

Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:54:33 +0200

I didnt know about this at all.. I remember reading in a very old edition
of the Journal a tuning / temperament system developed by Fairchild, but
this is the first I have heard about an "Aural Tuning Emulator". I wonder
if you would be so kind as to decsribe this in a little more detail.
Interesting...

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.