Australian sold Yamaha

Tony Caught caute@optusnet.com.au
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:03:02 +0930

Hi John,

All Yamaha grand's sold in Australia are top of the range, made in Japan,
tropicalised pianos.  Most likely the same as those made / sold in America.

Of course if they bought it secodn hand it could be a grey model as well.

Australia is a big country and humidity varies as much as it does in America
so I would imagine that if you leave it for a month after arival to
aclimatise its self, there will be no problems.

Tony Caught ICPTG Australia
caute@optusnet.com.au