Go figure

Dpshans@AOL.COM Dpshans@AOL.COM
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 13:19:41 EDT

Doug,

Similar experience: New salesperson at the local dealership said he had to
quit playing the piano because he had perfect pitch, and it was too
frustrating for him (the guy was weird, anyway).  Keep in mind, no one had
played a note in at least twenty minutes.  I set the Accutuner to A4, kept it
from his sight, and told him that If I asked him to sing A-440....before I
finished my sentence he sang an A-440 tone that stopped the lights.  Fairly
impressive, but the guy scared customers and they eventually had to let him
go.

Dan Dannenfelser
Sacramento, CA