upright backcheck felt question

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 09:41:58 -0500

>....Judging from the negative feelings towards APSCO's service,
>Maybe I should stay away from them anyway...
>Kevin Riggs

No negative feelings here.  American Piano Supply Company does a fine job,
as well as the other supply companies mentioned.

You know it's just possible the old adage of pointing one's finger at
another in a blaming fashion while the other three are aimed at the pointer
could have real merit for some of these reported negative feelings.

While a breakdown in communications between particulars can occur now and
then, it doesn't seem prudent to me to negate the consideration of doing
potential business with a company based on a few arbitrary comments.

Ultimately, in part of any profession, there is the process of learning and
understanding how to work with others and their way of doing business to
accomplish an end result.  The piano service industry is blessed with
several choices of committed companies to provide us with this opportunity
to do just this.

Myself, I am thankful for all of them and their presence.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild