Does anyone know?(semi related)

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:09:17 -0500

Correction fluids are available at any office supply company or you
can order them, by ones or by the case from Reliable.com a super
office supply provider.

You can also use finger nail polish with a _bright_ color.  I use this
for marking hand tools that have a left and a right hand operation
like bending pliers.  At a glance and without thinking I know which
way is which, a rarity for me.

Chalk I have used also but it wipes right off since I use the cheapest
I can find, chalk without oils the hold them together.  I like the
stuff without the oils, the stuff that comes off and leaves a track
everywhere.  It is so much easier to get off the keys when I am
finished marking them up.

		Newton