SAT FAC numbers

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
30 Jan 2000 21:32:06 -0800

Bill,

In case I didn't mention it, it was MY piano that I tuned, and I certainly would not, as you state, offer a like tuning for money. I am still in the "embryo" stage as a tuner/tech, but I'm coming along very nicely, thanks to the generous help of my mentor, and a lot of study & practice on my part. As a newbie, I really don't want to spend more than an hour or so at a time tuning, either aurally or with my SAT, at least at this early stage. As for your other statement about "depending on my SAT" to soon, I am, as I mentioned, using my ear to do tests, and tune unisons.  So maybe tomorrow I'll  check to see how well my "rough tuning" held pitch, then give it a nice fine tuning. Thanks!

Terry

Get free Internet service and email at http://www.worldspy.com