conn strobotuner for sale

Cameron Jacobi harlip58@yahoo.com
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 18:21:12 -0800 (PST)

Conn Model St-11 strobotuner, with +2 extended range
made in 1974, with accompanying microphone and owner's
manual.  It still works.  It belonged to deceased
piano tuner.  It is in its original wooden carrying
case.  If anyone would be interested in buying it from
me, it is basically a collector's item.  Make offer.
I am in Great Neck Long Island, so you would either
need to come and get it if you are local, or we would
need to add shipping price to cost of item.