Refinishing Problem

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 22:02:05 -0600

I've had a lot of experience with HVLP Turbines and if you check the air
temp of the gun you might find it to be very high. With aircraft paint I
had to use a lot of retarder because of the gun temp. The room temp had
little effect on the results.  One answer is to double or triple the
hose length to the gun. Possible coil the hose in a trash can of ice.
Just some ideas that worked for me.
Rich