Steinway value?

Richard Anderson tknostf@foxvalley.net
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 19:09:16 -0600

In the Chicago market my rule of thumb for rebuildable Steinways used to be
about 10% of new list price. In the last few years that has gone up to 20%
with a premium for those in original condition. It's getting harder to find
Steinways that haven't already been resomethingoranothered.

Richard Anderson