Lower Back Pain !

Richard Anderson tknostf@foxvalley.net
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 19:03:47 -0600

Wim is right about stretching. Also stop and take regular stretching breaks
while you're working. I find having the work at the right height makes a big
difference. I block up the piano about 3" for stringing and action/dampers.
I made a plate cart that holds the plate at 38" for pinblock fitting and
plate refinishing. I even raised the sink in the shop bathroom to make
washing spray guns easier.

Richard Anderson