Lower Back Pain !

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:14:54 EST

In a message dated 1/29/00 10:20:17 PM !!!First Boot!!!, cowboy@mpinet.net
writes:

<< I didn't realize how much bending over you have to do to rebuild pianos !!
 Typically I will spend 8 to 10 hrs a day when I'm rebuilding a piano or reed
 organ.  I feel like my lower back has been hit with a 4 x 4.  Does anybody
 have hints on preventing the strain?

 Michael in Orlando

Stretch your lower back before starting to work. Take a pain killers to help
with the pain.
For more help, attend Bonnie Swafford's class at the Convention in Arlington
this summer.

Wim

(Dale, do I get a discount for plugging the convention?:):)  )