What we charge? JimB

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 20:03:25 -0500

Everyone's entrance into the Guild is different because they deal with
different people.

If Mr. B. came away from his indoctrination with this perception, then that is
from which
he bases his perspective.

The only regret we should feel is the long distance between us and the
infrequent occasions
we get together. I'm looking forwards to the DC Convention.

Peace,

Jon Page