Journal Cover Art

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:26:26 -0800

Hi Don,
Yes, aren't they wonderful!  John also does most of the illustrations for
the articles and Q & A and TT&T.  I'm sure John and his wife Chris would
enjoy these comments.  I'll be sure to pass them along in case they are not
subscribed to this List right now.
Jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of DBee840388@AOL.COM
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2000 1:01 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Journal Cover Art

I don't know whether or not anyone has mentioned it yet, but the cover art
on
our Journals has been most appreciated by this writer.  According to the
credits, it comes from Twisted Pair Graphics fellows Chris and John Hartman.
I assume they're doing the other illustrations in Tips, Tools & Techniques,
etc., which are also exceptional.  As far as I'm concerned, it looks like
Norman Rockwell quality and these gentlemen need to be recognized, as well
as
the people who chose them.

Don Bee, RPT
Chicago Chapter