pitch raise time

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 00:17:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jon:

Steve Fairchild's record was much faster than that and it is in the
Guinness book of records. We saw him do a similar thing at several
conventions. He still holds the world's record.

Jim Coleman,

PS When he got it under 10 minutes, I gave up trying to challenge him.
   He went into  training for this over several months time, pitch
   raising his own Acrosonic a half step every day. Of course he had
   to lower it each time too. JWC