What we charge?

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:53:19 -0800

The plumber comes first.  I'm not trying to compete with him
and I'll never be able to compete with him if we go head to head.
If the pipes break they're not going to call me!  If they call me,
they want and can afford a piano tuner.  What am I worth?  As
much as a Roto Rooter guy?  Damn right!!!

David I.

    	Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:24:10 -0600