Why

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 06:30:24 -0600

Atta boy RB,
Say amen somebody!
Also, check out David Barr's How to Set Up a  $100,000 Piano Service
Business at the Annual Convention in Arlington, VA.
Best,
Dale
Dale Probst
Institute Director
PTG Annual Convention
Arlington, VA--July 5-9,2000
wardprobst@cst.net
(940)691-3682 voice
(940) 691-6843 fax
http://www.equaltemperament.com/PTG/

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Richard Brekne
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 2:13 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Why

Grin.  Because the tuning / technical community as a whole allows
continually themselves to find themselves in this situation. The power to
change this is and always has been in our hands.
Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway

"David M. Porritt" wrote:

   Why is it that a salesman can make $150,000 per year and be called
"successful".  A piano technician who makes half that is "gouging the
public." Sorry!  I had an all-tuning day and that leaves me too much time to
think! dave
--
  David M. Porrittdporritt@swbell.netMeadows School of the ArtsSouthern
Methodist UniversityDallas, TX 75275