Precision Strobe Tuner

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:20:45 +0100

Have to dissagree here. Again.. it depends on what you want it for. The ability
for a VTD or ETD as others reference them, to calculate a tuning is not
neccessarilly their most valuable feature. In fact good argumentation has been
presented both for and against this feature.

That being said, grin without further comment... hehe... I think my reading of
the last advertisement on these strobe tuners indicated that they have this
feature.

Curioius about one thing tho... in the end.. for just reading the frequency of
vibrating strings... anybody out there know if the Strobe approach is any better
then the SAT or the two puter based programs ??

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway