Precision Strobe Tuner

Michel Lachance michel_lachance@hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:19:38 EST

Brian,

Concerning Visual Tuning Device, anyone who is planning buying one for
tuning pianos should go for one which has the ability to CALCULATE a
complete tuning from some inharmonicity measurements on a piano.  The two
that I am familiar about are the RCT and the SAT's with FAC capabilities.  I
have never used the Tunelab program but many folks seem to enjoy it a lot.
I don't know any other devices that have this very important feature.

Regards,

Michel