Advertising

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:16:07 -0500

Never under estimate the power of ambition.
Just be able to back it with ability.

Being an extrovert helps. Sell yourself, modesty considered.

The meek shall inherit the earth
but fail to nail the big contracts.
Job.101

Jon Page

At 11:45 AM 01/26/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Door to door.
>Once, while looking for a specific address in a small town, and not finding
>it, I picked out a likely looking house and knocked on the door. The lady
>who answered said that the people I was looking for lived down the street. I
>thanked her and then casually mentioned that I was going to tune the other
>lady's piano. She  said, "I have a piano. Can you tune mine, too??" Yes, she
>had a piano. And so did her sister and her sister in law and the neighbors
>across the street, and their son, and their son's church, etc., etc., etc.
>Robin

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@mediaone.net