Precision Strobe Tuner

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 23:33:21 +0100

I used one a long long time ago.. Depends on what you want it for
really. If you like tuning with a machine that helps you tune by
directly referencing partials then it works really well. Its also good
for measurements.. The newest ones have a few features I am not familiar
with when it comes to strobes.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Associate PTG