cracked bridge

Frank Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:21:28 -0500

I think you are right. I did my best last night to convince them that it would
be better to save the money toward a new piano. Gee, I helped someone buy (I did
a pre-purchase inspection) a mint condition Everett for $1200. So I know there
are some good deals out there.

Heck, one of my clients picked up a new, Yamaha G series grand for only $4,000.
That right! A suadi businessman came here for a couple of years, went back home
and sold everthing in his house.

--

Frank Cahill
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild