New Masin Hamlin

Frank Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:52:48 -0500

I checked out this paino last week. It seems that there is not much
wrong other than a ragged hammer line. So, I'll adjust the hammer line,
set let-off and drop.  Everythings else looked good.

Things looked much worse on first viewing. When I pulled the action, it
wasn't too bad.  I guess the whip felts just settled a little bit.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Frank