HTML

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:57:53 -0500

Dave,

If I make any change in the text, such as italicizing a word or changing color,
I will be offered three options when I go to send the email -- (1) send in both
plain text and HTML, (2) plain text only, or (3) HTML only.  I generally send in
both with the assumption that the receiver will get it in HTML unless their
computer is incapable of receiving it, in which case it should arrive plain.

So what happens to the message if I send it HTML only?  Will it be delivered and
intelligible?  If any of you get two forms of this message, which I am sending
"both," send me a private note and I will mend my ways.  Like I admitted before,
I'm only half computer literate, and you have my apologies.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger