HTML

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 18:09:18 +500

The following is my opinion:

Plain text should be the acceptable mode of sending e-mail, especially when
you are sending to a 'list' like this one .. HTML is fine if you are sending
to a few people who do not frequent a list like this..and sometimes, how something
appears on our screens is out of the sender's control .. but with settings set
at 'plain text', at least there is a better chance of us all seeing the same
thing.

Not a flame .. just the way I feel it works best for us all..

We all want to see what each other has to say, and plain text gives all of us
the best opportunity at uniformity.

I'm done,

Rook