HTML

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 13:07:24 -0600

> The general impression I get that if you dont
>consistanly upgrade then you do get left behind....
>
>Brian Lawson

Then again, I've found that the very best of all possible ways to find
yourself in a position where you get to re-install Windows, and all your
applications, is to upgrade something... anything.

As far as the HTML in E-Mail, I've always seen it as pain in the butt fluff
that effectively triples the download size of the message. I read the mail
to see what people have to say, not to watch the dancing bears, pretty
colors, and "cute" formatting. Fortunately, you folks mostly don't succumb
to such "stuph", and text is the default means of communication. Long live
plain text! It can get hyper enough.

Ron N