Advertising

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 08:01:18 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Trout"
> Hi Martin,
 <snip>

I know it's
> not something that everyone would do or even feel comfortable with, but it
> fits me.  (I'm NOT a suit and tie guy.)

Nor me, I spend time out at tunings in the morning then going into a
workshop later, my usual dress in summer is plain coloured T-shirt and
jeans, in winter, same but with sweater and warm jacket. I also see this
"casual dress" with most other tuners here, just one I that I know wears a
suit. Only when I worked as an employee was I asked to wear a tie.

Brian Lawson
IC PTG, MPT
Johannesburg, South Africa