Kimball Decal

Brian Holden bholden@wave.co.nz
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:13:35 +1300

Don   "Codswallop" is an English term.  It means "crap"  Brian
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Don Price <dcp@sosinc.net>
    To: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
    Date: Saturday, 22 January 2000 13:28
    Subject: Re: Kimball Decal
   =20
    Brian  - -   codswallop????????    My Webster's doesn't enlighten =
me. (Maybe because it's
      a 1953 copyright.)
        exclusive Mezzo-Thermoneal Stabilizer to ensure unsurpassed =
tonal stability"  To me this comes across as being a load of =
unadulterated codswallop.  If however, the back (soundboard I presume) =
is enhanced by the aid of this special treatment, then I eat my words.  =
It's a shame that Kimball were not able to use an equally impressive =
treatment on the pinblock - the piano was a pig of a thing to tune.  =
Brian Holden=20
        =20
        Donald C. Price, RPT
        816 Vickie