s & s hammers

Arlan Harris harris@edg.net.mx
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:44:51 -0600

Dear list,

As is seems there is interest in the topic of s & s Hammers, may I also
reccomend another option.

Steinway has a technical that is available showing Steinway approved
procedures.

In addition, they offer a program called "Steps" that includes hands on
learning.

>From reading some of the posts I was reminded that this option exists as
well.

May I add that Newton, Jim's , Roger's  advice (as usual)(probably leaving
someone out!) is valuable also. It really is a subjective area and there
are certainly more than one way to skin this cat!

Have a good weekend all!

Regards,
Arlan Harris rpt