DSL Modem

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:35:38 -0500

    A few days ago I posted a note about a program that promises a free
DSL modem if you can sign up 10 people under you. I wish to express a
big thanks to 3 of you (I don't know who) who have signed up and
downloaded the program. If any of you might still be interested I will
gladly forward the info to you. As I said before, I don't know if this
is real or not but it sure seemed worth a try to me. It seems you don't
actually have to use the program, only sign up and download it.
    A very big thanks once again to those of you who responded.
    Cheers,
    Greg Newell