New Tuning hammers

Derek Gibson derekg@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:16:10 -0700

Hello Jim:

  Thanks for taking the time to email me.  I will definitely go ahead with
this repair but I will also be purchasing a larger hammer.  I've been
apprenticing with Roger Jolly for the past year, and I really like his hammer
technique so I need something to give the pins a bigger bump.  However my old
hammer will still make a more than adequate backup.

Thanks again,
Derek