Visual Puzzle

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:11:37 -0500

Two thing I saw.

1) It's sitting right smack in front of that window!!!!

2) The big fat opera singer that leans on pianos to bend them leaned on =
the wrong side of this one and put the bend in the bass side.  What a =
shame... to ruin such a magnificent instrument...  ;-)    he, he, he, =
he, he,   sorry, I couldn't help myself...

Brian T

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jim Kinnear=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 11:19 PM
  Subject: Visual Puzzle

  Dear List'ers

  While cleaning out some old files today, Sunday being a catchup day =
for
  paper and stuff, I came accross this pic, which had been published in =
Time
  Magazine as part of an article on Imelda Marcos. I guess it was her =
living
  room . . . .

  What do you notice about it . . . ..  I never saw any comment from =
Time in
  subsequent issues, either. I guess their photo editor isn't very =
musical.

  Jim Kinnear
  www.pianoguy.com