S&S Hammers

Arlan Harris harris@edg.net.mx
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:10:04 -0600

I would like to thank Jim Bryant,Keith McGovern, and everyone else for
their contributions on this thread. It is really satisfying to note the
commeradery and understanding demonstrated time after time on this list. We
are in a field and profession that offers many different approaches to a
problem or situation. It is invaluable to continue to explore ideas and
options and to always maintain high standards. Ok, lets give ourselves a
pat on the back.....we are the mystery men anyway and usually behind the
scenes, right?

 To Rob Goodale, please keep your input coming. IT is very valuable!

Regards to all,
Arlan Harris rpt