Charles Walter Pianos/goodbusiness values and principals inpractice/more

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:40:45 EST

In a message dated 1/18/00 4:59:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pneely@thegrid.net writes:

<<  say  " Im proud to be an a American"
 think not. Many of us are followers of  Christ.     Assoc. mem. Pat Neely
 Pat:
And many are not- yet also exhibit good business values and principles.
There is much to be admired in your following of Christ, but wording it as it
was in the original message, is perhaps being insensitive to others who are
not-and there are many on this list, I surmise. It is not a characteristic
only of Christians.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio    "where some of my best friends are Christians"