Charles Walter Pianos

Terry L Jack tjack@pacinfo.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:40:29 -0800

Update on my piano.................. This morning Virgil Wesco with Charles
Walter Pianos called to tell me that they are making me a new piano. It is
going to a piano show Feb 3rd and then will be sent north to me!

I had inquired of this group what to do about several loose tuning pins on
this instrument.  I had not taken any of this lists recommend steps yet.

Virgil apologized for taking so long to get back to me but said, "we were
trying to keep up with the Christmas orders."  What a problem for the piano
industry!

Anyway, I must say I am incredibly impressed!  I had originally bought this
piano based on the information in Larry Fine's, "The Piano Book" as well as
it's beautiful voice and the fact that the Charles Walter Piano Company is a
Christian based firm.  It is refreshing to see good Christian values and
business principals in practice.

My hat is off to this firm!!!!

Terry Jack
Asso. Member