Check out free DSL service from FreeDSL.com!

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:08:19 +0100

Grin... a quick check of the rules for referals shows you broke one of their primaries. According to these rules you are guilty of useing "spam" to get referals as this list has absolutely nothing to
do with the topic of DSL.

But I wont tell them.. :) Dont think I can use this over here anyways..

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway