S&S Hammers

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:37:58 EST

In a message dated 1/17/2000 5:39:24 PM, Arlan wrote:

<< Actually, I think that by being able to have alternative
treatments and techniques available to use at our discretion is part of the
fun and beauty of our craft.
Don't you agree?>>

Arlan;
  Absolutely I agree, and I would not have it any other way, patricuarly vis
a vis hammers......there are so many variations of hammers themselves and the
"treatment" that we each favor for them that the resulting tonal quality
spectrum is so broad I am not sure that one tech can/could ever do them all
justice.............certainly keeps it interesting though and results in some
marvelous sounds :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)