Unison coupling

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:06:16 -0400

Kent,
     If i might chime in, your hypothesis is supported by what I've observed
with an RCT.  Most strings exhibit a higher pitch during the prompt sound,
lower during after sound, and sometimes rebounding again during final fade
out.   I've also noticed that if any single string blushes nicely on target for
most of it's envelope, but also has ANY period where it registers as flat,
(even for a fraction of a second), it will pull the entire unison down about
that same amount.
Casual observations
-Mike Jorgensen