free websites?

James Grebe jim5218@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 07:22:13 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,
Just thinking.  Do any of you have any ideas of being
able to have a website that is at no cost that would
allow me to show pictures of my HHCC's and benches ,
just as a display with no prices or selling on the
site. The only thing would be for me to put an e-mail
address if people want further info from the site.  Is
this dishonest?  I do not sell enough of my wares to
justify a full comercial website nor could I keep up
with the volume if it was great.
    I have tried tagging along on other's comercial
websites but the profit margin is so small that it is
prohibitive.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
Jim

=====
James Grebe--Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano Benches
Registered Piano Tuner-Technician of the P.T.G & Master Piano Technicians of America Rt 2 Box 275 Potosi, MO 63664 314 845-8282 or 573 438/2006 leave message Jim5218@Yahoo.com