pitch raise time

Roger C Hayden rchayden2@juno.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 07:49:03 -0800

Average Pitch raise including strip muting, 13 minutes.

If it's 100% low, I'll take it 25% above in the middle, more in the
treble, less in the bass.  It drops pretty close.  Then fine tune.

If it's more than 100%, I'll raise it to pitch the first raise, then
takeit above on the second pitch raise, it'll drop pretty close, but I'll
make them wait for the fine tuning.  That's too much stress change to
expect any stability, although in emergencies I've fine tuned with more
success than I expected.

Roger C. Hayden, RPT