pitch raise time

Dave Hall keyboard@cysource.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 19:01:09 -0600

At 10:16 AM 01/15/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Let me preface by reminding everyone that I am a "newbie", so please bear
with me. Here's my question: I have been hearing/reading that the average
1st pass pitch raise can be done in about 20 minutes! That would translate
to just over NINE seconds per string, including time to "set" each string,
plus time moving from pin to pin, from start to finish. How many techs out
there can "fly" through a pitch raise this fast? And I must assume you're
NOT counting the time it would take for muting. Just very curious.

>Terry Peterson
>Los Angeles, CA

Not I!

Dave