Restarting a business

James Grebe jim5218@yahoo.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 08:28:07 -0800 (PST)

Hello Russell,
I have been in the bus for 38 yeras and I have found
as some of my cohorts moved away, gaveup, died, etc.
their name lingers long after they have left.  Piano
pople have very long memories and if their memories of
you are pleasant and professional they will return to
you if given the chance.  I still hear pleasant
stories of tuners who died more than 20 yeras ago and
the clients still would return if they could get them
back.  That is one of the great things in this
business.

Peace,
Jim

--- Hrschm@AOL.COM wrote:
>        Has any one had the experience of leaving the
> city in which one has
> built up a successful tuning business and then
> moving back two to three years
> later revive it

=====
James Grebe--Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano Benches
Registered Piano Tuner-Technician of the P.T.G & Master Piano Technicians of America Rt 2 Box 275 Potosi, MO 63664 314 845-8282 or 573 438/2006 leave message Jim5218@Yahoo.com