How many on list?

ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:04:10 EST

      I am a lurker I guess.I have responded only once or twice.I am a very
busy full time tech and concert tuner,so I don't have much time to read
e-mail.I like the list and I browse through it two or three times a week.The
things I am interested in I read,but if it is about electronic tuning or
historical temperments I won't waste my time.As I have seen it written on the
list, "If it don't delight delete".With that I will go and continue to drop
in from time to time.  Robin B. Olson RPT  Washington D.C.