Mother & Me

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:22:18 -0500

Not so good Sir,
    There are companies that will pull the disk out of your drive and retrieve
info on it.
    while I'm at it and since I'm the one who suggested the CD burner, when
burning cd's for backup DO NOT use CDRW disks but rather plain CDR disks.
Because of the multi- layered info on a CDRW disk, not every drive can read it.
You must have a newer CD drive to read CDRW's but any old drive will read a
CDR.   ..... thought you'd like to know.
    Greg Newell